It has become increasingly important to focus on health and hygiene, and since humans are in direct contact with many plastic surfaces every day, protecting their surfaces from microbial attack becomes essential to prevent pathogens from taking up residence on these surfaces. Plastics can also be discolored, odored, stained, and lose physical and mechanical properties due to microbial attacks.
The presence of these invisible microbes can be found in damp areas in homes and public areas such as malls, hospitals, hotels, supermarkets, play areas, schools, or the automotive industry. Humans come into contact with these invisible microbes through plastic surfaces and articles.
Our antimicrobial masterbatches are on the basis of inorganic metal particles like metallic silver or other metals or organic antimicrobial agents and we offer these on the basis of end applications whether requiring food contact approvals, opaque or transparent nature, expected lifetime, certification standards to be met, etc., together with the balance of performance and economics for specific applications.
Polymers such as PP, TPE, HDPE, and other plastics can also be treated with masterbatches that inhibit the growth of microbes. Some of products can be soft-grip knives, and other kitchenware, water storage enclosures, medical equipment, toothbrush handles, kitchen chopping boards, and hospital bed plastic components, medical aprons, gloves, and face masks, automotive and other textiles/fibers, shaving razor handles, shower curtains, toilet seat covers, etc.
- These antimicrobial masterbatch can be applied to the polymers, like PP, TPE, HDPE.
- A transparent nature, long lifespan, certification standards, etc. are factors taken into consideration along with performance and economics to fit specific applications.
- Surfaces are protected from microbial attack with anti-microbial / anti-fungal solutions.
- Antimicrobial / Antifungal can be used on toothbrush handles, water storage enclosures, medical equipment, and plastic components of hospital beds, chopping boards, soft-grip knives, and other kitchenware, etc.
- Protection of plastic against bacteria and fungi.
- Pale Container
- Mulch Film
- PE Film
- Injection Moulding
- Blow Moulding
- Carry Bag
- FIBC/Jumbo Bag
- Woven Sack
- Roto Moulding
S No. 22/2, 22/1 AI, Lachivakkam, Post - Uthukottai Taluk, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, 602026, India